Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Parachute Band - Always and Forever

By Bridget M. Wilard "www.moreofjesus.com" (Dana Point, CA)
These "down-unders" are really bringing forth the most awesome worship songs. "How I long for You" is worth the purchase. It is a refreshing CD both with the lyrics and the music. Honest, intimate expression of worship that you'll probably wear your CD player out with.


By Auntie Lisa
Sincere and rock-solid from beginning to end, this album really demonstrates the band's evolution; a quantum leap in quality and professionalism from their first, experimental 'You Alone.' The Maori-language song 'Aue,' with which the album begins and ends, will blow you AWAY.

If I had to choose favorite (English) selections, they would be:

Always and Forever -- a lovely song of love and trust given added momentum by a gentle beat.

I'm Your Servant, How I Long for You, and Pure and Holy -- if these aren't pure heart-cries of worship, I don't know what is. Listen and you'll know what I mean.

I Fall Down -- Chris DeJong at her exuberant rocking best.

All in all, this album has that 'something' (hmmm...maybe talent married to a true anointing?) that just makes it WORK. An early effort, yet it may prove to stand as one of their best.


By John D. Lynch "jackdlynch" (Shreveport, LA United States)
The first time I listened to this CD, I thought I'd wasted money. However, over the next two weeks I listened again and totally changed my mind. I now consider it the best Christian worship CD out there. Their music is diverse, the vocalists are extremely talented, and whoever did the mixing did an exceptional job. This is not a mushball Christian CD, this is unfettered worship!....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: