Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Parachute Band - Love and Adore

By Auntie Lisa
In Love & Adore, Parachute Band introduces more 'produced' tracks than in their previous albums and unveils an increasingly polished sound. The anthemic songs by Andrew Ulugia, Louis Collins, and the Huiruas sparkle as the true gems...although Chris DeJong's catchy 'Love Ya' WILL keep you hitting the repeat button!

Run, don't walk, to get their 2000 release, 'Amazing' (rightly named), where the band ARRIVES at the top of their inspiration/craft. (Amazon doesn't have it, but it can be found.)


By Sheila Osborne (Pittsburgh, PA United States)
You could select any of the songs on this 2CD album and not go wrong. The Parachute Band are "the absolute best" at praising and worshipping. I take them with me into my closet to help me reach my Lord and Savior. They assist me in calling out to Him! Please Walk Beside Me touches the humility of prayer. I have never heard the "Parachute Band" do anything, I didn't like. Their songs grow on you and in you!


By A Customer
This album is packed with great songs of praise to God! What I like most about the Parachute Band is that they have such a wide range of music styles on their albums. From contemporary to gospel to even some alternative thrown in, this album will certainly get you closer to God every time you listen to it! I highly recommend this one!!!...

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: