Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Parachute Band - Amazing

By C. Y. Siy "Praise Addict" (NY, USA)
This CD is "Amazing"! The first time I listened to this CD, I fell hook, line, and sinker. One of the greatest praise and worship CDs out there. It's a shame that the bands CDs are not readily available in stores here in the US. If you like praise & worship songs, definitely give this one a try. You won't regret it.

By S. Ling "simplicitea" (Arcadia, CA United States)
The first time I heard "All the Earth" on the radio here in LA, I tried to find the album online for a few months. Finally, I found it on Amazon and waited another month for it to arrive. Although "All the Earth" here on the album is slightly different from the radio version, it's still a great worship song. I like most of the ballads and praise choruses on this album; the alterative songs are a bit different from what I usually listen to. Overall, it's a great praise and worship album...worth the wait!

By Kenneth L. Jones "Pastor Ken" (Houston, Texas United States)
The parachute band continues to expand their vocal talents, acoustic guitar and lead vocals. They are growing in fans around the world as they sing Gods praises....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: